Starting Your Project
Starting Your New Website Project
Understanding your needs
We typically meet our clients via Zoom or in person if you are relatively local and we’ll make sure that we fully understand your website needs.
At this meeting we’ll discuss with you the main purposes and goals for your site.
Generally, we’ll cover the following:
- Goals – What you’ll want your website to accomplish. (e.g., find new customers, create enquires, generate leads, advertise your business, showcase your work, etc.)
- Users – Who will use the website, how/when will they do it, what will entice then to take action?
- Structure – How you want to organise it, e.g., how users will navigate through the site and how different pages should be laid out?
- Design – How do you want your new site to look and feel, what sort of themes do you like? We’ll also discuss elements such as logos artwork, pictures etc.
- Content – What information (text, image, media etc) do you want to publish on the site?
- Domain name – What will be your domain name, are you looking to point an existing domain name to your new site or are you looking for a new domain?
- Web hosting – We’ll explain how this all works and how you can access all relevant information and the CMS (Content Management System)
Launching your project
FIXEDFAIR will create and share a project plan with you, this will detail the steps we’ll be taking to get your beautiful new website launched.
Our team will provide regular project updates with you and we’ll share the site build with you as we progress.
You will have amble opportunity for site revisions. (Unlimited revisions, we want to ensure you are 100% happy with your new site prior to go-live)
Full end to end testing of the site will be completed, ensuring everything works as it should.
Once completed and you are happy with your new site we’ll publish and go-live!